Saturday, October 5, 2013

FRIDAY, OCT. 4 & SAT., OCT. 5, 2013



October 4, 2013, Friday. I went to the NH about 4:50 PM. I fed the birds, washed the sidewalk and watered the grass. Mom was in her room in bed and waved at me through the window. I brought a pad to sign-in on and signed. Mom’s tray was in her room and the C.N.A. brought juice for Mom and Tina. Tina said that Mom stayed mostly in bed today. Mom ate well, with a lot of ketchup. Her DVD player was off. We channel surfed and watched the birds then went for a walk after supper. Mom propelled herself most of the way down the hallways and back. We did some personal care, I washed her teeth and gave Mom & Tina a candy. I was assisting Mom to bed and called for help. I had Mom mostly changed and in bed when the C.N.A. came and finished up. I left about 6:45 PM. I put the Opera back on. Mom likes it.
October 5, 2013, Saturday. I went to the NH about 5 PM. I fed the birds, blinds closed, washed the sidewalk and watered the grass. The vertical feeder was almost full but I added some. I found Mom in the dining room and brought her back to her room. The C.N.A. brought Tina’s tray and said she would return with Mom’s. We did some personal care and the Opera was still on the TV. Carl signed the book today around 2 PM. Tina said he didn’t leave any new flowers but Mom flowers looked fine. I got the tray and returned to Mom’s room. I turned off the TV and Mom ate pretty well. She said that she didn’t want to stay here anymore and seemed sad tonight. I took her for a walk outside and set off the alarms. I found out I need to push the outside button to stop the alarm. The wind was blowing and it was a bit chilly but the sun was out and it was a nice walk out back. I took Mom back to her room and the C.N.A. came and I assisted her in getting Mom to bed and changed. I washed Mom’s teeth, gave Tina and Mom candy but didn’t put the O2 on.  I changed the DVD to Brigadoon and got Mom’s dirty clothes and left about 6:50 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment