Sunday, September 29, 2013

SATURDAY, SEPT. 27 & SUNDAY, SEPT. 28TH, 2013

September 28, 2013, Saturday. I went to the NH about 5 PM today. The birdfeeder was full and it was sprinkling, blinds open. I couldn’t find Mom. She was strolling in her w/c on Unit 1 so we strolled back to her room. She propelled herself most of the way. I set her at the table with some photos to look at besides the birds and the DVD then went to find her a tray. They made up one for Mom in Dining Room II. She ate tomatoes and veggies out of the beef stew, some corn chips and one of her cookies. Carl was there today, new flowers and Mom had a yellow rose from the celebration of life of one of the residents who had passed. There was also a flyer in her room about Riley’s band playing at St. Francis School cook-off today. I called for help and Yvonne came and changed Mom and finished getting Mom to bed. I cleaned Mom’s teeth, her glasses, gave Tina and Mom a chocolate and put the TV back on the DVD. I left about 6:45 PM.
September 29, 2013, Sunday. I went to the NH about 5 PM, fed the birds, blinds closed. It rained 2 inches last night so I didn’t need to water the grass or wash the sidewalk. Mom’s tray was at the nurse’s station and Mom was in the dining room. I took both to her room. We opened the blinds, turned off the TV and Mom ate almost all of her chicken and rice, most of the salad and fruit and none of the roast beef. She ate one of Helen’s cookies. I called for help getting her to bed. Franca came and helped Mom into bed. I cleaned Mom’s teeth, glasses and we did some personal care. I gave Tina and Mom some candy. I switched the wreath on the door from flowers to Halloween theme then left about 6:40 PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment