Monday, September 9, 2013

SUNDAY 9/8/13 & MONDAY 9/9/13



September 8, 2013, Sunday. I went to the NH about 5:15 PM. I fed the birds, blinds closed, washed off the sidewalk, watered the grass. Leaving her clean clothes in her room, I found Mom in the dining room. We went back to her room where we hung up her clothes, watched the birds and turned on the TV. I went and got a tray for her. They had no “ticket for her” in the dining hall and Tina had already gotten her tray in her room. I got food for Mom and returned to her room where Mom was opening packets of condiments I had brought and had eaten a package of Chinese sweet & sour sauce. I doctored up her food, turn off the TV and Mom ate about half her food with a lot of cajoling and bribery and condiments. I called for help but none came. I noticed there has been no plastic liner for the garbage cans since Friday. I gathered up Mom’s dirty clothes and took them with me, home. I got Mom changed and into bed. I left her with O2 on, glasses on, teeth out, watching The Little Mermaid about 7:15 PM.
September 9, 2013, Monday. I went to the NH about 5:30 PM. I fed the birds, blinds closed, washed off the sidewalk and watered the grass which is now growing, sprouted. I put the bag of clean clothes in Mom’s room, opened the blinds. Tina said she had not gotten her tray yet. Mom was in the dining room. I accompanied her back to her room. She propelled herself about ¾ of the way. We hung up clothes, channel surfed and watched the birds. Mom was fairly alert. I went to the dining room and got a tray for Mom, grilled cheese and tomato soup. Mom ate all of her soup and over half of her sandwich. Yvonne got a sandwich & pudding for Tina. I gave Mom and Tina candy. I called for assistance and C.N.A. Gus came. I helped him get Mom into bed. I put the TV on TCM and left about 6:55 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment