Sunday, March 31, 2013

MARCH 31, 2013, EASTER



March 31, 2013, Sunday (Easter). Bill A. & I went to the NH about 11:45 AM. I fed the birds, blinds closed. We found Mom in Dining Room I at a table near the front. Mom & I returned to her room for a sweater, opened the blinds, watched the birds, cleaned her hands & glasses. I checked her skin tear on back of L leg. It looks reddish but Mom complains of no pain. I brushed her hair and washed her face, too. We returned to dining room, took photos, talked about Easter, sang “Zippity-do-dah” and Riley arrived just before the food. Mom ate fairly well, mostly the fruit salad. We accompanied Mom to her room. A new C.N.A. Damaidos, came and changed Mom and assisted her onto her bed while Bill and Riley waited in the hall. Bill went to car and fed the birds again then returned and presented Mom with a box of Whitman’s Chocolates. Mom had two! Mom expressed desire to come with us but also to nap. We left Mom on her bed with O2 on, glasses on about 1:50 PM. Carl visited Mom later with fresh flowers.




No comments:

Post a Comment