Tuesday, April 2, 2013

APRIL 1 & 2, 2013



April 1, 2013, Monday. I went to the NH about 3:30 PM. I fed the birds, blinds closed. Mom was not in her room. I got her dirty clothes and put new plastic bag in hamper. I offered some of Mom’s chocolates to Nurses and Yvonne. Then I went to dining room II where Mom was at a table with other residents and Annie, Recreation. I brought Mom back to her room, changed the DVD, did a little personal care and gave Mom a couple of chocolates. We watched the birds and I filed her nails. I took Mom back to dining room II and the Activity with Annie and left with the clothes about 4 PM.
April 2, 2013, Tuesday. Foxy & I went to the NH about 9 AM this morning. Foxy waited in the car (drizzly morning). I fed the birds, blinds closed. Mom was resting on her bed, no glasses, no O2, sound down on the DVD. I opened the blinds, changed the DVD to F. Astair, got mom’s glasses, cleaned them, turned up sound. C.N.A. Flo came in and changed Mom. She was friendly & forthcoming. Flo reported that Mom’s vital signs were good this morning, O2 - 97%. She turned down a chocolate. Mom didn’t. Plus Mom ate a banana. We watched the birds. I left about 10 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment