Thursday, January 16, 2014

WED., JAN. 15 & THURS., JAN 16, 2013

Mom's hair looks very nice when Margaret gives her a wash & set. Mom loves going to the beauty parlor.


January 15, 2014, Wednesday. I didn’t go to the NH today. Carl called from the NH just as I walked in from teaching and said that he and Charlotte were at the NH assisting Mom with her supper. He said that he and Charlotte were also eating there in the dining room.
January 16, 2014, Thursday. I went to the NH about 4:45 PM. I fed the birds, blinds closed and put a little water on the grass. I spoke with Donna in Recreation about exhibiting some work at the arts and crafts exhibit on Jan 29th. Mom was in the dining room with chips and crumbs on her dress indicating snacks today. She propelled herself part of the way back to her room. Yvonne set up her tray in her room before we got there. Mom ate sparingly but did eat the tomatoes and some of the Frito Pie and a piece of fruit then about half of a cookie. We sang some songs and clapped hands then hung up some clean clothes I brought. I called assistance and Yvonne came right away and I assisted her getting Mom into bed. I cleaned her teeth and glasses. We channel surfed some. I gave her a chocolate and left about 6:40 PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment