Thursday, January 23, 2014

TUES., JAN 21 & WED., JAN 22, 2013




January 21, 2014, Tuesday. I went to the NH about 4:50 PM. I fed the birds, blinds half open. I replaced the Christmas wreath on her door with a Spring Flower wreath. Mom was in the Great Room. She said she was thirsty so I got her a coffee and we returned to her room. She drank the coffee all down.  I went and got her tray. Mom ate the liquid, juicy part of the chicken and dumplings, most of the carrots and peas, a few bites of bread and about half of the pears. We sang some songs and clapped and played then channel surfed some. Mom was tired and wanted to go to bed before she finished eating. I called for assistance to put her to bed and Yvonne came right away and got her to bed. I cleaned her teeth and glasses. Yvonne put the O2 on and I noticed the new cap on the O2 and she is getting moisture with her O2 today. Mom may have just been tired but she seemed to not feel well tonight. I left about 6:30 PM.

January 22, 2014, Wednesday. I did not go to the NH today. Email from Regina at Hospice said that Mom’s lungs sounded slightly better and that Mom seemed to feel better.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment