Tuesday, January 28, 2014

MON., JAN 27 & TUES., JAN 28, 2014

This is one of Mom's paintings from years ago. It won't be in the art and craft exhibit but another from the same period.


January 27, 2014, Monday. I did not go to the NH today. I got an email from Regina, Hospice, saying that she planned on visiting Mom today.
January 28, 2014, Tuesday. I talked to Riley and he saw Mom yesterday, cleaned her teeth, checked O2 and DVD. He said that he could see Mom tonight at supper. I went to the NH about 3 PM. I fed the birds blinds closed. I spoke to Donna on the phone this morning and she said Tara might not be in today so I went in to help with activities this afternoon but Tara was there when I got there. I delivered three paintings for their art and craft exhibit tomorrow. Donna went with me to Mom’s room to identify two of Mom’s paintings to include in the exhibit. I won’t be able to come to the exhibit because of work tomorrow. Souhange had a friend visiting and Mom was in bed, O2 on, teeth in, glasses off, and DVD playing. When I cleaned Mom’s glasses a lens popped out and I popped it back in. Good thing she is scheduled to get an optometrist visit soon. Yvonne came and got Mom into her chair. I brushed her hair and gave her a hat then Carl arrived with fresh flowers. He also filled the feeders. The birds and squirrel returned by the time he came inside. I cleaned Mom’s nails and Souhange asked me to clip one of her nails that was snagged. Carl took pictures of me and Mom. Souhange lay down for a nap and I accompanied Mom to the Great Room. We waved at Carl. I got Mom a coffee and left her in activities.  I returned to the room, signed out and left about 3:45 PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment