Monday, January 20, 2014

SUN., JAN 19 & MON., JAN 20, 2014



January 19, 2014, Sunday. I went to the NH about 4:45. I fed the birds, blinds closed. Mom was in the big TV room which was very warm. I accompanied her to her room then went and got her tray. She ate about half of her food tonight. I added ketchup and curry to the fish with the tartar sauce. Then added curry and parmesan to the rice. I also added sugar to the fruit crumb dessert. Mom is still coughing and the O2 machine is still bypassing the water bottle. I brought in another pair of pink leggings plus the washed bedclothes. We also hung up some clean clothes. Mom wanted to go to bed the whole time I was there so I called for assistance and helped Mom to bed. She was sopping wet so I changed her and Yvonne came just as I was finishing up. We talked about the O2 machine. I cleaned her teeth, her glasses and gave her a chocolate and a mint and left about 6:30 PM. There was an almond in the chocolate that I didn’t spot and had to get that out of her mouth.
January 20, 2014, Monday. I didn’t go to the NH today. I spoke to Riley and he plans on visiting her today and checking on her tonight. Email from Regina, Hospice, says that she checked on Mom, gave an extra breathing treatment and will follow-up on getting the water bottle on the O2 machine fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment