Wednesday, August 14, 2013

MONDAY, AUGUST 12, 2013



August 12, 2013, Monday. I went to the NH about 9:45 AM. I fed the birds, blinds closed. Mom was resting on top of her covers, O2 on, sound down on DVD, glasses on, teeth in place. We hung up the clean clothes I brought. She was inconsistant at decision making today but was in a good mood. I helped her into her w/c and we did some personal care, channel surfed then headed for the Great Room. They were having a sing-a-long with live accompaniment on an organ. Mom and I sang a long then I did portrait sketches of Charline and of Stan while Mom remained with the activity. I accompanied Mom back to the large TV room to await lunch. I left about 11:20 AM.
LATER: I went to the NH about 7 PM. I fed the birds, blinds open. Mom was in bed watching DVD sound down, O2 on, no glasses, no teeth. I changed the channel to TCM and we watched Umbrellas of Cherbourg and the birds for a bit. I gave her half of a banana and she ate it slowly. She took off her cannula. I found the ear cushions and fit them on the tubing and she said that was better. I saw those foam ear guards in the drawer but no one had put them on the tubing. I left about 7:35 with Singing in the Rain DVD playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment