Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WEDNESDAY, JULY 24, 2013 - ART DAY

July 24, 2013, Wednesday. I went to the NH about 2:30 PM. I fed the birds blinds open, no birds in sight. Mom was resting on her bed, O2 machine on but the nostril tube was on the floor as if Mom had discarded it. I picked it up and got Mom into her wheelchair. We did some personal care then went to the great room for Arts and Crafts. Mom did a watercolor. She told me the figures (that look like a fence) were people. Then she decorated a frame with stones and sea shells. I asked her who’s photo should we put in it and she said “mine!” And who would you like to give it to? She said “Riley”.  We returned to her room and the birds came plus we watched some of Top Hat. I put an old photograph of Mom in high school in the frame. She wanted to go to bed but when she stood she was sopping wet so I called for help. C.N.A. Yolanda came and I helped her change Mom and get a new dress. Then Mom wanted to get up so Yolanda took Mom to the big TV room and I left about 4:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment