Friday, July 26, 2013

THURSDAY, JULY 25 AND FRIDAY, JULY 26, 2013



July 25, 2013, Thursday. I went to the NH about 10:20 AM. I fed the birds but the vertical feeder was full and blinds were open. O2 tubing was on the floor, no glasses. I got Mom up and into her w/c. C.N.A. Dalmacio came by and asked if we needed assistance. I said no. We did some personal care and watched the birds. I gave Mom a chocolate and I had one, too. I took Mom to the Great room for Nail Spa. She chose a bright pink color called Rock ‘em Red. I got Mom a coffee and we watched the birds from there too. Mom kept saying she was tired. I left Mom in her room watching PBS children’s programming, filing her fingernails, in her wheel chair, locked, about 11:20 AM. Mom seemed tired and self aware today.
July 26, 2013, Friday. I went to the NH about 10:50 AM. I fed the birds, blinds closed and her window sill was at about a 30 degree angle, lifted out of place by her bed. Mom was resting on her bed, O2 on, no glasses, sound down on TV tuned to PBS. I pulled the bed away from the wall and window sill fell into place. I got Mom into her chair. We did some personal care. Eating pieces of Pecos cantaloupe from Bobbie was our main activity this morning. We also channel surfed and watched the birds. I sketched Mom. I accompanied Mom to dining room for lunch. I told C.N.A. Dalmacio and Nurse Diane about the bed lifting the windowsill out of place. Mom showed no distress at my leaving at about 11:40 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment