Wednesday, July 17, 2013

ALL'S WELL WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2013


July 17, 2013, Wednesday. I went to NH about 9:35 AM. I fed the birds, blinds closed. Mom was on her bed with O2 (level 4), glasses on. Tina said Mom put herself in the bed and it looked it, all catawampus on the bed. Mom was glad to see me and said she wanted to get up and go to coffee, music program. I helped Mom into her w/c. We did some personal care, watched the birds, changed TV to news. I noticed new flowers. Carl and Charlotte visited yesterday as did Riley. We went to the Great Room and I got Mom a coffee. She wheeled herself about half the way.  I put on a Fred A. DVD as I left about 9:50 AM. Mom seemed perky. I returned to NH about 2:40 PM. I fed the birds, blinds closed. I gave Bay leaves to Nurses and staff at nurse’s station. Mom was resting on her bed, O2 on, glasses off, no slacks on. C.N.A. came and assisted getting Mom up and dressed. We watched the birds and Mom ate a banana. We went to the Great Room and Mom did a watercolor. Then she went to the fruit-kabob activity. I left Mom about 4 PM. Mom was alert and spoke for herself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment