Wednesday, June 26, 2013

TUESDAY, JUNE 25 & WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2013



June 25, 2013, Tuesday. I went to the NH about 10:15 AM. I fed the birds, blinds closed. Mom was resting on her bed, DVD playing, sound down, no O2, no glasses. I got Mom into her w/c and we did some personal care. I gave Mom a baby banana which she ate while we watched the birds and channel surfed. We went for a walk to the administration offices and talked about Mom’s teeth. Then we got a coke from the machine and I accompanied Mom back to her room. We hung up some clothes. Mom did fairly well at problem solving today. I got Mom back onto her bed with her Dr. Pepper on a table and changed the DVD. I left about 11:15 AM.
June 26, 2013, Wednesday. I went to the NH about 2:40 PM. I fed the birds although I didn’t have enough birdseed. The blinds were closed. When I entered the facility Nurse Diane informed me that Mom had a skin tear on her shin from yesterday afternoon. The door to Mom’s room was closed and Yvonne had just gotten Mom up then took her vitals. I checked her skin tear. It looked fine, bandaged. Mom had fresh flowers and I noted that Carl had visited yesterday. I accompanied Mom to dining room II for watercolor activity. She painted a field of red tulips. I went home and got more birdseed then returned. Mom was working on making lavender sachet and limes with cloves. Mom was in a contrary mood today but still jolly. I left Mom just as they were starting the sing-a-long activity about 4:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment