Monday, June 17, 2013

SAT., JUNE 15; FRIDAY, JUNE 16; AND MONDAY JUNE 17, 2013



June 15, 2013, Saturday. I went to the NH about 11 AM. I fed the birds, blinds closed. I assisted C.N.A. Hammah in changing Mom and getting her a clean dress. Mom & I watercolored with the Peerless watercolors I brought. Mom did well, painting in the negative space. I accompanied Mom to the dining room for lunch. I left about 12:10 PM.
June 16, 2013, Sunday. I went to the NH about 3:15 PM. I fed the birds, blinds closed. Mom was resting on her bed. I got Mom into her w/chair. We did some personal care, watched the birds then went to the dining room II for the Father’s Day Party and Ice Cream Social. Bob Appel entertained with C & W music, guitar and singing. Carl and Charlotte came and we all had ice cream, cookies and a drink. Mom stirred her ice cream to a pudding before eating. No cold tolerance? I sketched Bob. Carl brought bumper stickers that said “Your Blinker is Broken”. Mom & I went up to the entertainer afterwards and gave him a bumper sticker and I gave him the sketch. It was a fun afternoon. Carl, Charlotte & I accompanied Mom to dining room for supper then Carl and Charlotte left. Then I took her to the big TV room to wait because it will be awhile before supper is served. I left Mom in the big TV room. Carl gave me one of Dad’s suits for Riley and a bumper sticker for me. Charlotte said she heard the parrots but didn’t see them. They have a distinctive “song”. I left about 5:15 PM. 
June 17, 2013, Monday. I went to the NH about 9:50 AM. I fed the birds, blinds closed. Mom was sound asleep, O2 on, no glasses, sound down on DVD. I opened the blinds, Mom awoke and objected to the light. So I closed the blinds, got Mom her glasses, turned up the TV and raised the head of her bed at her request. Mom did not want to get up. I left her sleeping and went to dining room II and sketched residents. Today I drew Isabella, Jean, and Marietta.  I returned to Mom’s room where Mom was still sleeping and did not want to get up. I left about 11:15 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment