Sunday, May 12, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY, MAY 12, 2013



May 12, 2013, Sunday. I went to the NH about 3:00 PM with Mom Day gifts. I fed the birds, blinds half open. C.N.A. was brushing Mom’s hair and Mom had no teeth. I found them in the bathroom, brushed them and Mom put them in. I added a shirt, scarf & hat and slacks to Mom’s shift that she had on. Mom said she was hungry so I gave the last of the chocolate she had in her drawer. We did some personal care then I gave her gifts and cards to open in her room before going to the party. I gave her a glass necklace from Lu (but took it back home, later). From Brooks she got wonderful socks, card and Udderly Smooth cream; from Helen, card, photographs and chocolates. We went to the party and Riley was there talking with Pat, Pat’s family and Tina. We got a table and Carl & Charlotte arrived. Mom kept pointing out Carl’s car, enjoyed seeing it. We had cookies, ice cream floats and wonderful piano music. Carl twirled and Riley joked. It was fun. I accompanied Mom back to her room and we put stuff away then I took her to the TV room and left her watching basketball about 5 PM.











No comments:

Post a Comment