Monday, May 6, 2013

MAY 4 & 5, 2013



May 4, 2013, Saturday. I didn’t go to the NH today.
May 5, 2013, Sunday. I went to the NH about 8:50 AM. I fed the birds, blinds closed. I walked past Mom in the TV room then had to go look for her. She was asleep in her chair, brakes off. She was glad to see me and agreed to wheel back to her room. Halfway back to her room there was a traffic jam so I pushed her. I opened the blinds and we watched the birds. We did some personal care. Mom’s skin tear and bruises on left shin are healing well. I gathered her dirty clothes to take home to wash. We looked at photos. C.N.A. came to take O2. Mom and I played patty cake, did some kicks and breathing to get O2 to register. It was good at 94%. I left Mom coloring and watching Carmen 2 on DVD. I put her brakes on, spoke with C.N.A. about putting Mom to bed and fed the birds again as I left about 9:50 AM. About 4 PM Riley said he was going to visit Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment