Wednesday, March 12, 2014

TUES., MARCH 11, 2014



March 11, 2014, Tuesday. Brooks and I walked over to the NH about 10:15 this morning. Mom was sleeping in her bed. I looked at her toenails, feet. Brooks said he would trim her toenails. We put some cream on her and I checked her clothing. Her clothing looks in good shape and not much in the hamper. She has on a NH nightie this morning. The bird feeder looked good. Mom responded to greetings and touch. I left about 10:30 AM. Rebecca, the new Social Worker at the NH, called  about 1:30 PM to confirm care plan meeting tomorrow at 3 PM.  Brooks called from the NH about 5 PM saying that Mom would not wake up to eat. I suggested patting her feet. Brooks returned home about 7 PM and reported that the feet worked and Mom ate some supper. Plus Riley, Carl and Bill A. came by and visited at the NH. Brooks reported that Mom was still very sleepy but did respond somewhat to the visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment