Monday, February 17, 2014

SUNDAY, FEB. 16 & MONDAY, FEB. 17, 2014



February 16, 2014, Sunday. I went to the NH about 7 PM, blinds half open and one window half open. It was a nice day today. Mom was in bed, awake, O2 on, teeth out, glasses off, watching DVD with sound down. Souhange was asleep on top of her covers.
I closed the window and discovered the blinds on that window weren’t working. Mom did not recognize me until I took off the mask. I brushed her hair, we put on Purell then hand cream. I changed the channel and channel surfed a bit. I muted the sound and we played patty cake. She had difficulty with that tonight but when I tried to get her to sing she moved her mouth and made expressions like she was imitating me. I changed the DVD to Easter Parade. I left about 7:30 PM. I went to the nurse station and spoke to Nurse Sandra about the window and the blinds. I filled out a yellow slip for the blinds and Nurse Sandra agreed that the window should not be open. I did not see that either Riley or Carl signed in today so our family didn’t open the window.
February 17, 2014, Monday. I spoke to Riley this morning about 11 AM before I left for work. He said that he would see Mom tonight. I spoke to Nurse Rose today about 6 PM confirming Mom’s Care Plan meeting for 3 PM, Wed., March 12, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment