Tuesday, April 23, 2013

APRIL 20-23, 2013



April 20, 2013, Saturday. I did not go to the NH today. Carl called from the NH about 2:30 PM and said that Mom did not have her teeth in and he didn’t see them. I told him to look around and see the Nurse Immediately! Find them. He called back and said they were in the bathroom soaking. I said rinse them and give them to her. It is entirely possible (likely) that she has not had them in today. That she has been through two meals with no teeth. That it is likely the morning shift did not put her teeth in.  Carl also reported that the new birdfeeder still had seed so likely the Rock doves can’t get into it (yet).
April 21, 2013, Sunday. I didn’t go to the NH today. Riley came by about 1 PM and picked up a couple of scoops of birdseed from me to go visit Mom since he was not in his truck (with his supply of birdseed.)
April 22, 2013, Monday. I didn’t go to the NH today.

April 23, 2013, Tuesday. I didn’t go to the NH today. I called Riley this morning to make sure he could go by and check on Mom. I am still feeling like I have an impaired immune system and should stay out of medical facilities. He reported that the last time he went by (Sunday?) Mom did not have her teeth in. I explained that it likely means that she had not had her teeth in that day. He should help her put her teeth in if he finds her without her teeth.  Mom had an appointment at the beauty shop today. I don’t know if she went or not. Not likely.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment